Prepare just before serving.
- 1 1/2 ripe avocados
- 1 small tomato seeded and finely chopped
- 4 scallions (optional) white and tender green part, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon coriander
- 2 tablespoons lime juice from approximately 1-2 limes
- tortilla chips
- Cut avocado vertically in half, remove pit and scoop avocado out of skin into small mixing bowl. Use a large fork to coarsely mash avocado.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir to uniformly combine.