Roasted Eggplant, Red Peppers, and Zucchini
This is a nice combination of vegetables that pairs especially well with lamb or beef but is fine with roasted or grilled chicken and fish.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 medium egg plant unpeeled, diced1/2 inch
- 1 large red pepper diced 1/2 inch
- 1 zucchini diced 1/2 inch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Arrange oven racks to divide oven in thirds. Preheat to 400°F.
- In large bowl, toss together all ingredients. Distribute vegetables in single layer on two rimmed baking sheets. Place in oven. Roast 12 minutes. Use spatula to turn vegetables. Continue roasting an additional 12 minutes until tender and slightly brown at edges.