Roasted Cauliflower and Red Peppers
Vegetables are roasted with a light garlic and oil coating.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 cups cauliflower florets about 1/2 of an average head of cauliflower
- 1 large red bell pepper cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower, red pepper, garlic and oil until evenly coated.
- Arrange vegetables in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Roast 15 - 20 minutes or until tender.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.