Flouder Fillet with Breadcrumbs
- 2 6 ounce flounder fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or melted butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 lemon cut in 2 wedges
- Place oven rack about 1/3 from the top and preheat broiler. Cover a rimmed baking pan with foil.
- Place fish on pan, brush with oil or melted butter or margarine, and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Broil for about 7 minutes, until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve immediately with a wedge of lemon.