Fruit with Fennel and Balsamic Vinegar
A very easy, pretty and refreshing salad.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 grapefruits sectioned
- 2 navel oranges sectioned
- 1/2 pound strawberries diced
- 6 ounces blackberries and or blueberries
- 1/2 fennel bulb very thinly sliced
- balsamic vinegar
- Arrange orange and grapefruit sections on individual plates. Add thinly sliced fennel in center. Sprinkle with diced strawberries and blackberries and/or blueberries. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar just before serving.
The fennel needs to be very thinly sliced. A mandoline or food processor might help.