Roasted Butternut Squash
Servings: 5 servings
- 2 pounds butternut squash peeled, seeded, and cubed 1/2"
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place rack in center of oven and preheat to 400°F.
- Place diced squash in single layer on rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Use spatula to toss to coat.
- Place in oven. Roast approximately 25 minutes, until tender, turning once with spatula.
Handling butternut and acorn squash can cause a contact dermatitis reaction, resulting in orange and cracked skin. To avoid this, wear gloves when peeling.