Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Hors d'Oeuvres
A classic hors d'oeuvres that is nice served with a white wine, champagne, or other light sparkling wine.
- melba toast, flat bread, or small thin slices of pumpernickel bread
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 4 ounces smoked salmon cut in shape to fit toast or bread
- scallions white and tender green part, thinly sliced
- red onion finely minced
- fresh chives
- Spread a uniform layer of cream cheese on crackers or bread. Add smoked salmon. Top with a garnish and serve.