Turkey Club Sandwich
Slices of toasted bread with bacon, sliced turkey, lettuce, and tomato.
Servings: 4 sandwiches
- 1/2 pound center cut bacon
- 8 slices white bread or whole grain, if desired
- dressing - like mayonnaise is optional
- 1 pound sliced turkey
- lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato sliced
- In a 10 inch skillet cook bacon. Remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain fat.
- Toast bread. If desired, spread with dressing. Make sandwich with a layer of turkey meat, then bacon, lettuce and tomato. Use toothpicks to hold sandwich together; cut in triangles. Enjoy!
Oven roasted turkey breast or Grilled Turkey Tenderloin with Brown Sugar and Mustard Sauce work well. For a larger sandwich, add an extra layer of toast between the fixings.