Based on a recipe by Sue Sherwin, Five Star Sensations, Compiled and Edited by The Auxiliary of University Hospitals of Cleveland, 1991, p 152.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 pound swordfish double for four people
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Combine all ingredients in a shallow dish or pie plate large enough for fish. Marinate at least 2 hours. Grill or bake as desired.