Roasted Red Pepper and Olive Vinaigrette
Based on a recipe by Catherine Walthers, Raising the Salad Bar.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers 1/4 inch dice
- 3 tablespoons chopped kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl, make vinaigrette by combining vinegar, lemon juice, and garlic. Slowly whisk in oil. Stir in diced roasted red peppers, olives, and parsley; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Makes 1 1/2 cups vinaigrette. Pairs well with dark green leafy greens, like baby spinach, chicken and white fish, like cod.