Grilled Marinated Flank Steak or London Broil
Based on a recipe from an old Weber Grill Cookbook.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce low sodium
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds flank steak or London broil
- Combine all ingredients, except meat, in a non-metal baking dish. Place meat in marinade turning to coat completely. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 4 - 12 hours (longer is better).
- Grill one minute on each side to sear, then 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Cut meat diagonally across grain into thin slices and serve.
Goes well with steamed or grilled vegetables, grilled portobello mushrooms, Herbed New Potato Salad.