An easy soup for a cold winter's day.
Servings: 4 servings
- 48 ounces low sodium chicken broth
- 13 ounces frozen cheese tortellini (about one package)
- 5 scallions white and light green parts, sliced
- pinch ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup frozen petite peas
- In 3 quart pot, heat chicken broth to boiling.
- Add tortellini, return to low boil, and cook as recommended on package until al dente.
- Add scallions, black pepper, and frozen peas. Cook until peas are tender, approximately 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Do not make ahead and reheat.